1. If you stay at W Hotel, you can walk to the University Center Complex (search “UCC University Towers” on Google Maps) if the weather permits. It takes around 9 minutes. (Uber may take up to 20 minutes, subject to traffic conditions.)
2. If you stay in other hotels and take an Uber or taxi to Stevens, please use the following destination address: 1 Castle Point Terrace, Hoboken, NJ 07030
3. If you drive your car and need to park on campus, please use the following destination address: Babbio Lot, Frank Sinatra Drive, Hoboken, NJ 07030
The entrance of the parking garage (Babbio Garage) is toward the riverside. Inside the garage, you can take the elevator to floor “L” (Babbio Lobby).
Parking at the Babbio Garage is FREE for conference attendees. If you need to park overnight, however, a parking permit is needed. Please inform the volunteers at the registration desk when you check-in. If you only park in the daytime, no parking permit is needed.
The garage hours are weekdays, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., as noted on the Stevens website - https://www.stevens.edu/transportation-and-parking/parking-facilities
NEW YORK CITY
New York City is a bustling metropolis situated on the east coast of the United States and is one of the most famous cities in the world. It is a global center for finance, commerce, media, and culture. New York is a city that never sleep, with a 24-hour subway system, countless bars, restaurants, and shops open late into the night. There are several world-class museums located in the city, such as the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the American Museum of Natural History, and the Museum of Modern Art. Overall, New York City is a vibrant, diverse, and dynamic city that has something to offer everyone.
Below are some of the many iconic landmarks in New York:
- Statue of Liberty: This iconic statue is one of the most recognizable symbols of America and is located on Liberty Island in New York Harbor.
- Times Square: Known as "The Crossroads of the World". Times Square is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world and is famous for its bright lights and billboards.
- Central Park: This iconic park is located in the heart of Manhattan and is a favorite spot for locals and tourists alike.
- Empire State Building: This iconic building is one of the most famous landmarks in New York City and has been featured in countless movies and television shows.
- Brooklyn Bridge: This iconic suspension bridge spans the East River and connects Manhattan to Brooklyn.
- Charging Bull: Also referred to as "The Bull of Wall Street". It is a bronze sculpture that is a symbol of financial optimism and the power of the American spirit located in the Financial District of Manhattan.