Camera Ready Submission Guidelines
Please check the instructions below and submit your camera-ready paper by September 25, 2023, 11:59 pm AoE.
Please carefully address the comments raised by the reviews and incorporate the recommended changes into the camera-ready version of your paper. Also check that the paper metadata (title, authors, abstract, etc) in EDAS matches exactly the information in your paper.
Follow the steps to upload your camera-ready paper;
Note that a camera-ready PDF must be certified by IEEE PDF eXpress before uploading to EDAS. The file checking by IEEE PDF eXpress may take multiple hours. Please start the process as early as possible to get your certified PDF ready by the submission deadline.
Please follow these steps to submit your camera-ready paper:
- Check the titles, author list, abstract, and other metadata
- Register for the conference. You can do this from the registration tab on this website. Please forward your registration confirmation to the publication chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use EDAS to fill out the electronic copyright form for publication of your paper in IEEE Xplore. The copyright form can be added to your paper by logging in to EDAS, opening the paper details page, and selecting the plus symbol next to “Copyright form” (do not use the manual copyright form file upload unless authorised by the publication chair).
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress – reachable at https://ieee-pdf-express.org/ – (use conference ID: 59005X) to certify your camera-ready paper. Check for any errors and download the PDF eXpress signed version of your paper.
- Upload your IEEE PDF eXpress signed version of the camera-ready paper using EDAS. The upload link can be found next to “Final manuscript” on the paper details page in EDAS. Make sure there are no errors.
- Papers must respect the limit in number of pages of the corresponding track (full papers, short (including poster and demo papers), in IEEE two-column format (10pt), including references and figures.
If you need any assistance regarding paper formatting, please contact our Publication Chair.
To request a visa letter, please use this IEEE ComSoc form.